DC Knights at the 140th Supreme Convention
August 2-4, 2022
During the Supreme Convention in Nashville, TN there will be several opportunities to gather with your Brother Knights from the District of Columbia and from around the order. Whether that be in our hospitality suite, at our delegation dinner, or by trading our DC state pin it is sure to be a great time of fraternity for not only us, but also our families.
Packages for may be purchased below via credit card. Early registration is appreciated as it allows for us to plan for hospitality events.
- Delegates and non-delegates MUST register with the Supreme Council at:
Tickets to reserve your seat at the States Dinner on Tuesday, August 2 can also be purchased at this link to be added to your registration.
- Registration with the Tennessee State Council is Optional, but can be done here:
- In addition, there are separate tickets to the Welcome Concert and Awards Session featuring Craig Morgan and the Hillbilly Thomists happening on Monday, August 1. They can be purchased here:
- Finally, the Ladies Luncheon on Wednesday, August 3rd is a separately ticketed event and can be purchased here:
Schedule of Events
The DC State Council Hospitality Suite is room D 6004 at the Gaylord Opryland. On behalf of the State Deputy we look forward to seeing you all there throughout the week for food, fraternity, and fun.
Access to the room is complimentary to all DC Delegation members and their families. Any donations to help defray the cost of the supplies and food is welcome. Donations can be made below, or in person at the suite.
The suite will open Sunday Evening and a continental breakfast will be available Monday – Thursday morning. Lunch will be available according to the schedule around the business sessions, and the suite will close in the evening by no earlier than 11:00pm. Dinner will not be served in the suite, but members and their guests are welcomed to enjoy their dinner in the hospitality suite if they wish to with the exception of Tuesday and Wednesday Evenings (reserved for the States Dinner and the Delegation Dinner).
We will have a limited cocktail bar, beer, and wine available for our members and guests.
Maggiano’s Little Italy Nashville
3106 W. End Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203
$70 per person Menu (All Served Family-Style):
- Appetizers: Spinach & Artichoke al Forno, Classic Bruschetta
- Salads: Italian Tossed, Caesar
- Pastas: Baked Ziti & Sausage, Gnocchi with Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce
- Entrees: Beef Medallions, Chicken Parmigiana
- Sides: Roasted Garlic Broccoli, Fresh Grilled Asparagus
- Desserts: Gigi’s Butter Cake, Tiramisu
- Beverages: Sodas, Iced Tea, Beer & Wine
Special Events for the DC State Council:
- Monday 11:30am – 2:30pm – Visiting Delegation Hospitality Suites (Meet in our Hospitality Suite at 11:30am)
- Monday 3:00pm – 5:00pm – DC Open House
- Monday 6:00pm – 9:00pm – Supreme Welcome Event @ Grand Ole Opry
- Tuesday 5:00pm – 6:00pm – Cocktail Reception before States Dinner (Black Tie – white dinner jackets)
- Wednesday 7:30am (before Mass) – DC Delegation Breakfast with Supreme Knight Patrick Kelly (RSVP to Invite Required)
- Wednesday 5:00pm – 6:00pm – Cocktail Reception before Delegation Dinner
- Wednesday 7:00pm – DC Delegation Dinner – Maggianos in Downtown Nashville
The 2022 DC Delegation Pin will be available for $3 per pin this year and may be purchased (both in-person and online pre-purchase). Ten pins per member will be included in the cost of a dinner Reservation with successful payment. The pin features the Emblem of the Order, with depictions of the Capitol Building. It also includes three distinctive red stars taken from the flag of the District of Columbia. The pin also features our 2021-2023 fraternal year motto: “To Be Good Samaritans” with a helping hands motif.
Additional Pins can be purchased in advance below or at the hospitality suite.
2022 DC State Pin
(Note: 10 pins included w/ dinner reservation)
Pins can be picked up at the hospitality suite.
$3 per pin + processing fee
Free Will Donations
To help defray the cost of supplies and food in the Hospitality Suite